In this episode, Nikki and Janet talk with Katie Santos, co-owner of the Absolute Center, Pilates educator and consultant for MindBodyOnline about how to master the business side of being a Pilates teacher or studio owner.
- Katie's experience transitioning into the Pilates industry as a teacher and business owner
- Why it's important to have a business model when you start a business
- Strategies for having uncomfortable conversations around money
- Tips for creating a sustainable business
- How the division of roles can help your business be more successful if you have business partners
- Applying primal movement to sessions with active aging adults
About Katie Santos
✔ Master Pilates Teacher
✔ Mindbody Certified Consultant
✔ International presenter
✔ Evernote Certified Consultant
✔ Serial Entrepreneur
Through her partnership in Absolute Center Katie has leveraged valuable insights in business management and found a love for coaching other business owners. She believes in a non-competitive and innovative approach and she enjoys imparting her knowledge and expertise while playing an important role in driving client business success.
To connect with Katie, send her an email at Katie@absolutecenter.net or visit absolutecenter.net